Modern Behaviors Decoded: He/She’s Just Not That Into You Tech Edition
Hey y’all, singletons, as the weekend comes, the July 4th holiday is upon us and you’re looking for sparks, here are some things to remember. Sometimes you do just have to unfollow/unfriend.
It’s not healthy for you to keep looking at some people’s avatars and updates, pining and wondering.
Here are some signs (in no particular order) you should take as red flags during the upcoming red, white and blue parties and entire summer love season:
1. They “like” or “favorite” your stuff on social media sites, but never respond to your “hi/hello” messages = They’re keeping you around just in case and think this is enough to string you along.
2. They text you to ask you if you have a minute without telling you why = They want you to do something that is time consuming/vanity based because they assume you’re not cool enough to be doing anything else than indulging them.
3. They want you to retweet and repost their art show, rock show, book signing, store opening, etc. but won’t ever take the time to do the same for you.
4. They never #FF (Follow Friday) or RT (Retweet) you on Twitter.
5. They don’t add you to their Google+ circles.
6. He ends his tweets or comments in “Love it” all the time = Straight ladies, he’s gay.
7. He has a Pinterest board of hot women photos = he’s not ready to settle down / possibly quite juvenile / should just keep this material in a hidden computer folder of masturbatory material.
8. They make more eye contact with their phone or tablet during a date than with you.
9. They would always rather spring for the updated version of whatever gadget they just bought than going dutch with you.
10. Their Instagram is all photos of their own face. Congrats you’re dating an extreme narcissist who is a compliment to only themselves and can’t complete anyone else.
If you’re with someone who is guilty of all of these, it’s time to let them hold hands with their hand held and see if they can play tonsil hockey with it too.
Got any you want to add? Please let me know in the comments.
T from “T & A Do LA”. Find me pinning, not pining here.