A couple weeks ago, I did a list of Signs That
Now I bring you this:
Signs That He/She Is Too Into You
- They write poems about you based on your online dating profile, before you even meet in person.
- They want you to meet their family as the third date.
- They want you to move to the countryside with them and be organic farmers together.
When you’re feeling around under a free range chicken’s butt, you may just find out life turned out to be a goose egg. Make sure you live near your friends, as idyllic as bucolic life sounds. Leading a pastoral existence may leave you being the one that’s put out to pasture.
- They say “I love you” before you even do it. This is because they desperately just want to get into your pants and you should know this, unless you’re like fourteen.
- They name your children after knowing you for a few months.
Had a boyfriend who did that who was really, really cute, but can we say needy? He told me she would be called Olivia. Then he shacked up with the girl who served coffee at the cafe on his street for three years. They adopted a couple small dogs and he gained a quite a few pounds and Facebooked me eight years after that.
- They say you can’t live together unless you’re hitched, trying to move things along.
Happened to boyfriend’s co-worker who is twenty- four. He went ring shopping and then she moved out on her own and he’s pissy now.
- They want you to move back with them to their hometown.
Their exes live there. Their family lives there and is crazy. Again, live where you have friends and where you chose to pursue your goals. You will end up moving back to where you met each other, quite possibly alone.
Not saying these things will happen to you if you make the choice to say yes to these scenarios, but they could and have to me and people I’ve known. Hope you’ve enjoyed or can relate to these cautionary tales from the urbanite dating crypt.
Listen to Tesla and read the signs, ok?
Got stories of your obsessives? Let us know.
<3 T from T&A Do LA
A is back on the market. Any well read, handsome, responsible young men who know what they want out there in La-La?